Hi all,

I'm having a bit of struggle with OFS.ObjectManager in Zope 2.7.6-final.
In a manage_beforeDelete I want to raise a Redirect but it gets eaten up
by in ObjectManager by a log and pass (line 307).

My question is: how do I get a Redirect through or how do I use the
Exceptions that are actually caught (BeforeDeleteException or
ConflictError - although the first seems more appropriate) ?

Thanks in advanced.

Arthur LUTZ
LOGILAB, Paris (France).
Développement logiciel avancé - Intelligence Artificielle - Formations