Tim Peters wrote:
[Sune B. Woeller, on socktest29]

I have been running 8 simultaneous processes with socktest29() for
12 hours, on my xp box. No problems except for an occasional "Address
already in use".

Which the code expects, and works around.  Thank you, Sune!  I ran the
same code, but with 3 processes, for 24 hours straight on my fastest
XP box, and also got no failures.  Next I'll change various ZODB
branches accordingly.

No prop, sorry for the confusion wrt socket-functionality :)
Sounds great with the ZODB changes. What releases will this cover ?
If more releases are due in the 2.7.x line, it would be great if they could be included.