I've lost context here... is this good or bad? ;-)

> I'm keenly interested in your results, so > please let me know.

I've just send my results ;)

Good or bad... it depends. It's much better than it was with Zope 2.8.0, it is better than with Zope 2.7.2 but it is not perfect because errors are still here.

Our application will have about 500 users or more.
Of course they won't be working simultaneously and app will be running on much faster machines than one used for tests but I suppose that some errors
will appear.

For me these results seems really good. Another good thing is that the SQLRelayDA is going to be more stable than DCOracle2 and is even faster than DCO2. I have almost ready products, scripts and
changes to SQLRelayDA that can convert application
from DCO2 to SQLRelay with one click and we are going to resign from DCO2, but still more testing is necessary.

Previously you've written that:

"Zope 2.8.0 ships with a "TemporaryStorage" implementation (used by sessions in the default configuration) which does not implement MVCC. The one in 2.8.1 (now in beta) and better will
implement MVCC"

so I hope that maybe next Zope 2.8.x release will be using MVCC for OOBTree (if this is the point?). Does anybody know something about that?

--
Maciej Wisniowski