Dieter Maurer escribió:

Garito wrote at 2005-8-2 12:34 +0200:
Could anyone find the mistake?

You forgot to tell us what problem you observe...
You say "you were fighting" but that is not enough.
What happened precisely?

Sorry Dieter

It seems it's a problem with PUT_factory and __bobo_traverse__ (at least in the way I override them) When I try to create an object FicheroYanged via FTP/WebDAV the object is not created and __bobo_traverse__ returns the default object and overrides its content

I think there are another part on zope to do traversed url's like I want: __bobo_before_publish__ or something like these (i need to search on the list because I know we talk about these in the past)

If you prefer, forget it at these moment and I make a better question later

Thanks Dieter and sorry for the void thread

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito/