I have installed Plone on a Windows Small Business Server running IIS
6.0 and have found that I can't get it to serve pages. The server also
runs a separate Exchange webmail service.

On doing a bit of research and with help from this list it seems that
the problem is with IIS and its inability to send requests to other

However this page on Microsoft seems to suggest otherwise.

Am I right in thinking that if you include only the ports that you
want IIS to listen on in Httpcfg.exe and *leave out* the Zope :8080
port then IIS will re-direct to Zope/Plone etc as it is notin its
'included' list?

Has anyone tried this? It would be a lot simpler than using the 'not
free' ISAPI re-write tools that exist. Why can't Microsoft just
include a good re-write tool in IIS?