Dieter Maurer escribió:

Garito wrote at 2005-8-4 14:11 +0200:
Our problem is we create some archetypes and in some parts of our structure if we try to create some object the computer cpu grows to 100% and raises

2005-08-04T15:01:02 INFO(0) ZODB conflict error at /VirtualHostBase/<<the url to the object>>/createObject (1 conflicts since startup at 2005-08-04T14:45:39)

Has someone any idea to solve these issue?

Not directly an idea but some hint:

 A long time ago (months, maybe even a year),
 I posted a patch that gives more informative error messages
 for "ConflictError".

 Search the archive, apply the patch and come back with
 the better message.

A search for "ConflictError" will give you hundreds of posts.
Many of them explain that "ConflictError" are a normal
artefact of the ZODB. Nothing to worry about, unless
you get too many...

Hi Dieter and thank you again
The problem that produce these error was a method acquired by an archetype but the data to calculate de algorithm is not acquirable by these archetype (I hope I explain myself)

Thanks a lot!

Mis Cosas