--On 9. August 2005 14:05:35 +0200 Simon ALEXANDRE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm searching for benchmark comparing ZODB to some RDBMS like Mysql. I
know that both technologies are different but I'd like to know if we
should expect some performance problem with ZODB used to store millions
of objects.

As you said such a comparision makes no sense especially because there lots of RDBMS on the market that perform differently. A million object must not mean a million rows so you are really comparing cats with dogs. In general
the ZODB is slower than a RDBMS (depending on what you are doing)..

-aj