Ok, thanks. Yes, Apache would be much better to route traffic through.
And also it looks like a complete pain to try and route traffic
through IIS. Is Apache for windows good? I only have experience of it
on UNIX>

Since I am not expecting very high traffic for my site at first I am
going to use the Zope server at first. My head is hurting too much
just now!

By the way do you have any experience of altering the zope database or
adding fields to the registration process on Plone etc? Seems a wee
bit tricky and a client wants extra fields etc.