Simon ALEXANDRE schrieb:
Hi,

I’m searching for benchmark comparing ZODB to some RDBMS like Mysql. I know that both technologies are different but I’d like to know if we should expect some performance problem with ZODB used to store millions of objects.

I'd suggest to actually store your objects to find out.
But storing is only half the work. Retrival and update,
as well as schema extension, concurrency etc. are more
interesting. Just storing means a plain mmapped file will
sure outperform any RDBMS :-)

And also see if you compare the actual interface speed, meaning
if you plan a web application on top of your data, do the measurement
on the resulting web app and not the bare storage.