From: Yuan HOng [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:57 PM
To: Zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] REQUEST.setHeader doesn't seem to work?

Hi,

I have a dtml file on FSDV which should return a file in text/plain format.
The dtml method starts with:

<dtml-call expr="RESPONSE.setHeader('content-type', 'text/plain')"> ... some
content ...

However, when I use 'curl -I' to check which Content-Type header is
returned, I find it is still 'text/html', despite the call to setHeader.

Where could the problem lie? I am using Zope 2.7.6, with Apache configured
as frontend (with rewrite enabled). Could it be caused by Apache?

--
Hong Yuan

大管家网上建材超市
www.homemaster.cn