Josef Meile wrote:
Hi Thomas,

When i just use it as <dtml-var sSQL> everything is
When i use it like : <input type="text"
value=<dtml-var sSQL>>, i get everything until the
first space. For example from "select * from mytable"
i get "select".

I'm not sure, but don't you need to enclose it with double quotation
marks? Something like this:

<input type="text" value="<dtml-var sSQL>">

You can also try:

<input type="text" value="&dtml-sSQL;">

I suspect this to be the right answer. The way to diagnose this would be to have looked at the page source itself. You would have seen something like::

 <input type="text" value=select * from mytable>

From this it seems obvious why only 'select' was showing up in the rendered output.

"Building Websites with Plone"

Enfold Systems, LLC