Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Am Sonntag, den 14.08.2005, 06:32 -0400 schrieb beno:
Tino Wildenhain wrote:

Am Samstag, den 13.08.2005, 22:34 -0400 schrieb beno:

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName centurionsecurityvi.com
ServerAlias *.centurionsecurityvi.com
ErrorDocument 401 /errors/401.html
ErrorDocument 403 /errors/403.html
ErrorDocument 500 /errors/500.html
ErrorDocument 404 /errors/403.html
Alias /icons/ /usr/local/apache/icons/
RewriteEngine On

# Webalizer
RewriteRule ^/usage(.*) /usage/centurionsecurityvi.com$1 [L]

RewriteRule ^/(.*)$1 [L,P]
SetEnvIf Referer "^$" dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$"; dontlog
SetEnvIf Referer "^http://www\.centurionsecurityvi\.com.*$"; dontlog
ErrorLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-error_log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-access_log combined
CustomLog /var/log/apache/vhosts/centurionsecurityvi.com-referer_log referer env=!dontlog

Looks OK for me. A bit more complex then you need for just the VHost in Zope due to your logging rules but it should work.

Also output of apachectl -S
printed out the help menu

or httpd -S
command not found

It depends on your installation, httpd is the binary which is
the apache usually. Where it is you have to find out yourself.
(/usr/sbin, /usr/pkg/sbin, ... whatever)
Well, tried those dirs, then ran
find / -name "httpd*"
which gave me lots of files but not a binary that I could see.

In any case you should make sure you reload the config in apache. usually this is done via apachectl.
I rebooted the entire machine! No luck!