--On 15. August 2005 23:40:16 +0200 Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This also causes issues when upgrading Plone sites, and counts for about
half the migration error reports we get with Plone 2.1 at the moment. :)

Nice comment...but you guys could have filled a bug report for this or brought this up on the Zope-dev list since ages. Sorry, but we can fix only issues we know about...so avoid ambiguous smilies..if you complain about unfixed issues -> report them first.