Hi all.

I'm trying to write a ZopeTestCase where I can check if the import of a missing module is catch or no. I would therefore test something like this:

    def testImportIsCaught(self):
        import sys
        oo_path = filter(lambda x: 'program' in x, sys.path)
        sys.path.remove(oo_path[0])
        ZopeTestCase.installProduct('PAFlow')

What I'm doing here is to remove the path where the openoffice support is in the system, and then I try to install the product. If the exception import is caught, this should not raise an exception.

The problem is that if I run all the tests, I will end with my product already installed, and, therefore, the test won't be run correctly.

Do anyone has any suggestion?

Regards
Marco
begin:vcard
fn:Marco Bizzarri
n:Bizzarri;Marco
org:Icube S.r.l.
adr:;;via Ridolfi 15;Pisa;PI;56124;Italy
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Amministratore Delegato
tel;work:+39-050-970-207
tel;fax:+39-050-3136-588