Hi Dieter. This is an excellent idea! I was looking at this to restrict the content that could be put into the folder as well. This fits really well with this too. First step is to make new type - will do this today but might need to ask a question or two when I get to bobo traverse portion. When you say another auxillary object, what kind of object is this so I understand a bit better? In anycase, I'll get going on making the type so I can look at this part with something that is ready to go.

Regards
David

I would approach this task by means of a specialized folder
(say some "UploadFolder"). In its "__bobo_traverse__" method,
it would not return a "webdav.NullResource" but instead another
auxiliary object. Its "PUT" method can do whatever you want it to do,
e.g. not creating an object but telling FTP/WebDAV about a successful
operation.

--
Dieter