Dieter Maurer wrote:
Fernando Lujan wrote at 2005-8-19 12:16 -0600:

I try to find information about programming in Zope with the OO
paradigm. I didn't find many documentation...

For instance, how can I define classes and instances once I just work
with dtml-methods and dtml-documents?

You can look at ZClasses.

Note, that there are people that recommend not to use
ZClasses because they want to drop ZClass support in some
future Zope release.
Yes, some people wants to drop them, but that is just a part of the
problem. Their bugs aren't a priority know, so, if I were the OP, I
wouldn't use them for a new development. I would use python based
products, which are also OO.

Regards,
Josef