On 8/22/05, Fernando Lujan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have a good knowledge of using python, there's some tutorial about
> using it inside Zope with  a OO design?

For Zope2, the previously mentioned Zope Developers Guide:
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current

ZopeWiki put a lot of reference at your fingertips:
http://zopewiki.org/ZopeDevelopment

For Zope3, a good start is "Web Component Development with Zope 3":
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/3540223592/002-4460899-6725627?v=glance

and the "Zope 3 Developer's Handbook" is a handy reference:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0672326175/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/002-4460899-6725627?v=glance&s=books&st=*
(Also available online, if you don't like paper:
http://www.zope.org/DevHome/Wikis/DevSite/Projects/ComponentArchitecture/Zope3Book).

Decide if you are gonna go with Zope2 or Zope3 first. They are quite
different. Ask again if you need help with the choice. :)