David Pratt wrote at 2005-8-21 23:43 -0300:
>       # Catch put in traversal
>       def __bobo_traverse__(self, REQUEST):
>               method=REQUEST.get('REQUEST_METHOD', 'GET')
>               if method == 'PUT':
>                       PUT(REQUEST, RESPONSE)

Usually, "__bobo_traverse__" gets an additional argument.
I expect that you will get a "TypeError: wrong number of arguments".

After you fixed this, the code might work in your special case --
but it is not using the correct idiom:

  Usually, you want to handle the request method only
  at the end of the traversal and not at each intermediate
  place. For this, you can look at
  "REQUEST['TraversalRequestNameStack']". It contains the
  traversal steps still to be performed.

>       # Using default put method from NullResource
>       def _default_PUT_factory( self, name, typ, body ):
>       def PUT(self, REQUEST, RESPONSE):

Why do you override these methods as apparently, you do not use

You do use a "PUT" function (!) but you do not define it.
Definitely, this will fail...