Do you have a firewall running on that machine?  Is it blocking?
Remember also, it's port 8080 by default, but you probably know that
because you logged in locally. (I assume)

You can ping that machine over the network,right?  Try login with IP
not name, too.  http://yourip:8080  or example:
http://192.168.0.1:8080

Just thinking out loud now...  good luck!

Greg

On 8/11/05, Saura Ramachandran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello,
>  I am very new to Zope. I managed to install zope in my machine. Now I
> am not able to access this site through a network. It is giving
> connection refused error. Please tell me what to do. Any pointers will
> be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
>  Saura.

Greg Fischer