On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 01:25:22AM +0200, Philip J├Ągenstedt wrote:
| Hello!
| I'm trying to write a small filesystems based product which I'm calling
| MovieWorld. The main class (MovieWorld) inherits from ObjectManager and
| is to be configured to contain a folder with images and a index_html
| page template (so that it can be edited via ZMI if needed).

Note that your object does not need to contain an index_html object in
order to be edited in the ZMI.  In your MovieWorld class, put the

    manage_options = OFS.Folder.Folder.manage_options

(be sure to 'import OFS' earlier in the module)

The manage_options object in the class defines what tabs will be shown
in the ZMI and what method to call when the admin clicks on the tab.

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair
and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes.  Instead, it should be
that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet
spirit, which is of GREAT WORTH in God's sight.  For this is the way the
holy women of the past used to make themselves beautiful.
        I Peter 3:3-5
www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]