John Eikenberry wrote:
Mark Barratt wrote:

A text substitution covers both cases:

tal:attributes="href python:context.REQUEST['URL0'].replace('index_html','index.html')+'/source.html'"

Wouldn't this just result in "[path]/index.html/source.html"? Do you want
the index.html in the URL to source.html. This will work with Zope but
looks strange. Using URL1 instead of URL0 would leave the index[._]html
off the generated URL.

Only if the apparent address of the 'page' is [folder]/, and that is what I want. But it also works if the apparent address of the 'page' is pagename.html - in that case URL0 returns the correct complete path and the text substitution doesn't come into play. In all case I want to return /source.html of the target page so I can edit it in Mozile (not that I can yet, mind you).

Mark Barratt