Thanks thats it!  Why is it like that?

David Siedband wrote:

Try calling id then comparing it.

<dtml-if "id()==last"> this one! </dtml-if>

On Aug 28, 2005, at 7:19 PM, michael wrote:

Thanks for your reply, that is half way there, I want to compare two variables though. where as 'my page' is constant, and hard coded in.

someone's gotta know :-)

Greg Fischer wrote:

I have never been able to do that either and always wondered how to do
it.  However I have a workaround that I use frequently.  I just use
the title instead, which works perfectly.

<dtml-if "title == 'My Page' ">This one!</dtml-if>