Hi,

I am starting to have a look at Zope3 (I am a Zope 2 product developper).

In Zope2, I currently use MessageCatalogs/Localizer/TranslationService for
i18n.

Where can I find documentation about the corresponding functionality in
Zope3 (which appears to be i18n enabled) ?
I would be intersted in particular about i18n tags in TAL.

Thanks.

Pascal

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com