Hi guys,

I have some troubles to install "Zope" on my "Windows XP Home Edition"
operating system.
The installation procedure went on without any problems but whenever I tried to
start the Zope server, either "in Console" or "as an instance", the server
would not run. There was simply a window blinking up for a couple of
milliseconds (so that I was not able to read the message) - and that was it -
but no process was running. Is there any specific problem, e.g. caused by the
operating system ("WIN XP HOME EDITION"), known (the registry, for instance) -
or do you have any idea of the possible problem? I hope the prob is not too
trivial to be answered.

Thanks a lot for helping me (I am really frustrated 'cause I've been searching
"the whole net" for advice that hints on a possible solution but I could not
find any...).

Ben