Only problem is I am using a dtml-in inside the category_results method which calls a sql method and it now gives me an error:
<dtml-in expr="category_match1(_)" size=50 start=query_start>
</dtml-in>

Perhaps its not finding the title1 value I am trying to pass to it?

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'category_match1' is not defined