Title: Excel spreadsheet attachment in dtml-sendmail

Never mind.. the dtml-boundary looks like this now.. I guess that zopelabs.com how-to needs to be updated.. oh well.

<dtml-boundary disposition=attachment type=application/vend.ms-excel encode=base64 filename=ics.xls><dtml-var expr="ics.data">

From: Chris Larsen
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 3:10 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Excel spreadsheet attachment in dtml-sendmail

Hi again,

Now on to my next problem.. I have tried the below code to send off a spreadsheet as an attachment and am getting a dat file and a 232B file that can’t be read.

Here’s the code from zopelabs.com appropriated to my own info:

<dtml-sendmail mailhost=MailHost>
Subject: some subject
<dtml-mime type=application/msexcel encode=base64>
<dtml-boundary name=ics.xls type=application/msexcel
disposition=attachment encode=base64>

I thought they type was supposed to be application/vend.msexcel
I've tried both ways tho but to no avail.

Thanks in advance,
Chris Larsen