> > Some Zope version may have introduced a few new configuration
> options
> > to control the size of uploaded objects (I see them
> > in Zope 2.8.1 after I upgraded from Zope 2.7.1) -- maybe some of
> them are responsible...

Where are they located?  I don't see anything like that in the ZMI for
Are they in config files (which ones?), or...?

> maybe form trasport method too, see POST vs. GET.

Form transport method is the same as before the upgrade from 2.5.1 to
2.7.5 - I changed nothing in my products or other code, only zope was

Did something about form transport method that would affect
programmatic file upload size change between these two zope versions ?

John S.

Do You Yahoo!?