Aloha,

> > Some Zope version may have introduced a few new configuration
> options
> > to control the size of uploaded objects (I see them
> > in Zope 2.8.1 after I upgraded from Zope 2.7.1) -- maybe some of
> them are responsible...

Where are they located?  I don't see anything like that in the ZMI for
2.7.5.
Are they in config files (which ones?), or...?

> maybe form trasport method too, see POST vs. GET.

Form transport method is the same as before the upgrade from 2.5.1 to
2.7.5 - I changed nothing in my products or other code, only zope was
upgraded.

Did something about form transport method that would affect
programmatic file upload size change between these two zope versions ?

thanks,
John S.