You mean mantaining just in the memory... uhmmm.... I should double check with the fact that the object in memory should mantain some reference to an object on the ZODB... which should be no problem at all.

Thanks for your input, I have to think about this possibility.

On 9/5/05, Chris Withers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marco Bizzarri wrote:
> Since these are temporary data, we would like to create them in a temporay
> storage, either one for each user or one for all of them.

If they are temporary, then why do they need ot be stored in a storage
at all?

Icube Srl