Yes, it is this kind of problems thats most probably led us to think to put objects on a temporary folder rather than in memory...

On 9/5/05, Florent Guillaume <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Marco Bizzarri wrote:
> You mean mantaining just in the memory... uhmmm.... I should double check
> with the fact that the object in memory should mantain some reference to an
> object on the ZODB... which should be no problem at all.

Beware, an object stored in the ZODB cannot be used by another connection to
the database. That means, by another thread, in the most common case. Except
if you're very sure about what you're doing, the only kinds of references to
persistent objects you should have in memory are their paths.

Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo (Paris, France)   CTO, Director of R&D
+33 1 40 33 71 59    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Icube Srl