OK, it's not just StructuredDocument objects, Image objects have the
same problem, anything over about ~5-8K gets the same error message. 
Probably everything will, those are just the ones that have emerged
first for me...

Does anyone know what could be causing this?
If it's some new configuration option(s) for 'content length' in 2.7.5,
where the heck do I find and tweak them?
I don't see anything in the ZMI that would affect this, don't know
where else to look.

John S.

> To recap, my server was upgraded from zope 2.5.1 to 2.7.5 and now
> StructuredDocument objects in a product I have built have a rather
> small limit (about 4-6K) on how much content can be put into them.
> The content is being put into them from content in a web form text
> area
> using a call like
> self.some-structured-document-object.manage_edit(REQUEST.stx-content,
> 'Name of Content')
> Nothing in the product was touched/changed, just the zope upgrade.
> The error message now returned in the browser window when I try and
> update a structured document with more than ~4-6K of content via web
> form is this:
> ------------------
> Site Error
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
> Error Type: ValueError
> Error Value: Maximum content length exceeded
> Troubleshooting Suggestions
>     * The URL may be incorrect.
>     * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
>     * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
> error.
> For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the
> error log.
> If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you
> for
> your patience. 
> ------------------
> This error is *not* showing up in the error log viewable from the
> root
> of the zope instance.
> thanks,
> John S.

Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
Zope maillist  -
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to