On 8 Sep 2005, at 09:59, Mikko Koivunen wrote:
Yes. You should run something like "chown -R <zope-user>:<zope- user> /
path/to/Instance" as root to make absolutely sure everything is
indeed owned by the user you're running zope as.

Chowning the full zeo/ tree to zope:zope indeed did the trick.
I was hesitant to do that because the tutorials I read suggested to only
chown the log/ and var/ dirs to user zope. But it works now. Thanks!

What tutorials are those? I wouldn't mind auditing those.

jens