OK, are you using a Zope with an error_log? [you'll see it in the root of your installation]. If so, could you pass on the whole traceback for this error?

Hang on - are you calling 'date_count' when your object's called 'date_count.zsql'? Rename your zsql method 'date_count' and then try - I think that should do it. If not, send us the traceback...

Cheers

JB