Hello,

These were all products for the configuration panel. Ik see that they are broken, but how can I remove them there ?

Martin Koekenberg
Bakhtiar A Hamid schreef:

On 9/10/05, *Martin Koekenberg* <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    <snip>

    But I still get the following warnings ?

    2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class
    'PlacelessTranslationService' from module
    'Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService'
    2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class 'SuperLogger'
    from module 'Products.SuperLogger.SuperLogger '
    2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class 'QuickLinks'
    from module 'Products.QuickLinks.QuickLinks'

    Does anybody has a solutiuon for this ?  Zope is still
    running..... but
the warning isn't there without a reason.

probably because you still have instances of these products? try and remove all broken instances of the products.

hth

    regards,

    Martin Koekenberg

http://myzope.kedai.com.my - my-zope org