PlacelessTranslationService is very nasty to remove. It leaves remnants in the zodb. I do not know about the other two products. Have you also made sure you have removed from your products management in ZMI since even if you remove products in Products folder sometime they will stay unless you explicitly delete from products management.

I have had a nasty PTS experience and would advise against removing it unless you are willing to start with a clean zodb or potentially damage your zodb trying to remove it. I chose a fresh zodb since I did not need PTS any longer since I am doing translation with Five. PTS does not uninstall cleanly at all and I think many more people are going to experience this same trouble as they look to the services of Five.

Regards,
David