Chris McDonough wrote:
This is actually nothing to worry about. The error message doesn't take into account that the error it's reporting could be a conflict error (these are normal errors seen during Zope execution). The catalog probably shouldn't bother logging the error in this case.

Well, I think this has been fixed, but it's not so benign ;-)
By catching a ConflictError like this, I'm pretty sure you can end up with inconsistent index state saved in your ZODB :-(

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk