My Zope server is currently an Alpha running FreeBSD.  This computer's
CPU is no longer working.  I would like to restore my backup copy of
Data.fs to a new computer, a PC running FreeBSD.  Will this work as a
straightforward copy, or will the two platform's differing byte orders
(and word sizes) cause problems for me?

Best wishes,

jsoffron: I'm generally pretty high on national defense...
Mr. Bad Example:'s a gateway policy. Before you know it,
 you'll be mainlining the hard stuff like trade agreements.
jsoffron: Too late...I've been freebasing Nafta all day... Sweet,
 sweet NAFTA.
    - As seen on Slashdot