Pascal Peregrina wrote:
That looks wierd... Has the instance been running for a while when you
copied the content of the Cache Parameters tab ? I would have expected many
more connections (instead of just 2).

Can you give us your zserver-threads value (zope.conf) ?

It is not set so I assume it should be the default, but the default is supposed to be 4. Would you suggest raising this number?

S i x  F e e t  U p  |  "Nowhere to go but open-source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579  |  Midwest: +1 (317) 861-5948
Toll-Free: 1-866-SIX-FEET
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  Zope Hosting from $19.95/month