This is a new release fixing several bugs and introducing two new features.
Stepper is a framework for performing asynchronous tasks on Zope servers
The major changes for this release were:
- you can now control whether errors processing an object abort the
processing of a whole sequence sequence on a step by step basis
- you can control how objects are represented in error messages on a
step by step basis
- There is an improved Delete step in the base library
- There is a new Workflow step in the base library for migrating
- There is improved handling of ZODB transactions when errors occur.
For more information, please see:
Simplistix - Content Management, Zope & Python Consulting
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -