Hello All,

You put me into the right way. I found a good function in SupperLogger. Just instal and uninstal that product and it will cleanup the control pannel.

Regards,

Martin Koekenberg

Peter Bengtsson schreef:

http://www.peterbe.com/uninstall-LeakFinder

On 9/10/05, Martin Koekenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

A while ago I used the products 'Superlogger' and 'Quicklinks.'
I Also removed 'PlacelessTranslationService'.
All the products were available in the control_panel.

But I still get the following warnings ?

2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class
'PlacelessTranslationService' from module
'Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PlacelessTranslationService'
2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class 'SuperLogger'
from module 'Products.SuperLogger.SuperLogger'
2005-09-10 16:49:05 WARNING ZODB Could not import class 'QuickLinks'
from module 'Products.QuickLinks.QuickLinks'

Does anybody has a solutiuon for this ?  Zope is still running..... but
the warning isn't there without a reason.

regards,

Martin Koekenberg