Jonathan Cyr wrote:
I appreciate the amount of effort that you contribute to the community... but that said... you really are quite rude and obnoxious.... hence the "Go easy" warning.

Some might say you are being rude and obnoxious by deliberately ignoring good advice and continuingto whinge ;-)

If you need to be right that badly, have at it.... You're right, DTML sucks, ZPT and whatever else is the obvious solution... my issue is solved... thank you so much for your time.

I'm glad you finally see the light :-P