Rob Page wrote:
We've been asked to share the membership of the
committee we have helping with the formation documents
for the Zope Foundation.

We're grateful to the following people for sharing
their valuable time to participate:

o Takeshi Yamamoto, CEO, Zope Japan KK
o Jan Smith, OzZope
o Jean-Marc Orliaguet, Chalmers University/CPSSkins
o Kit Blake, CEO, Infrae
o Christian Theune, CEO, Gocept and DZUG
o Eric Barroca, Managing Partner, Nuxeo
o Hadar Pedhazur, Chairman, Zope Corp
o Rob Page, CEO, Zope Corp
o Rajesh Setty, Chairman, Cignex
o Dan Ravicher, Legal Director, Software Freedom law Cnter

Thanks to Hadar and Rob to have published this.

I am pleased to be able to get directly to people to ask about what is going on.

Godefroid Chapelle (aka __gotcha)- BubbleNet