I'd like to RAM cache the result of a long-runing ZopeFind method, formatted
to a plain list of objects. But the RAM cache doesn't store the list and
hence every time the supossedly cached method is called, the  ZopeFind
process id triggered. Other data (like the lenght of the resulting list) is
stored and retrieved with no problem, telling by the cache manager's stats

Is that normal behaviour of the RAM cache machinery? I'm using Zope 2.73 on
a w2k box, and the objects are sort of instances of the ExtFile(ExtImage)
product. (Although the same happens with plain DTML Documents that I created
for test purposes.) In both cases I set the "threshold entries" to a number
higher than the lenght of the list, and also did the same with the
"cache-size" in zope.conf

Thanks in advance,