oops!  I thought I'd clean up my code snippet to make it a little more
readable, and instead introduced an error.  Here it is in full:

        <tal:loop repeat="t python:test(exists('/request/form/view_all'),
                                        container.py.new_get_queue(whence=q),
                                        container.py.new_get_queue(whence=q,
userid=userid))">

                        Queue Template Goes Here

On Tue, Sep 27, 2005 at 05:04:39PM +0100, Jens Vagelpohl ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
wrote:

> On 27 Sep 2005, at 17:02, Matthew White wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> >I've got this following bit of ZPT:
> >
> >    <tal:loop repeat="t    container.py.get_queue(whence=q,
> >userid=userid))">

> >            Queue Template Goes Here
>
> you're using a python notation without declaring it as such. Try...
>
> <tal:loop repeat="t python: container.py.get_queue(whence=q,
> userid=userid)">
>
> jens

Matthew White - District Systems Administrator
Tigard/Tualatin School District
503.431.4128

"The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we are, but in
what direction we are moving."   -Oliver Wendell Holmes