Products?? That is odd. I thought it was the var/ directory or at
least the zope instance home directory. From the External method you
should have access to INSTANCE_HOME and SOFTWARE_HOME. Try if these
are what you want. I doubt that you'll find your Extensions/ dir in
any of them so you might have do something like:

import os
return os.path.join(INSTANCE_HOME, 'Extensions')

2005/9/28, jwithers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Folks,
> I have an external method that at this point is made up of nothing but
> os.getcwd() and lives in my Extensions directory. When it is run, it
> reports the working directory as being one of my Products directories.
> Can anyone tell me what the default working directory for an external
> method is?
> Further, I need this to create a file temporarily in Extensions.
> I would prefer not to have to hardwire the location of Extension into the
> code, since that would make the script non-portable to other instances easily.
> Any advice on this would be appreciated.
> J. P. Withers
> Zope maillist  -
> (Related lists -
> )