At 03:21 PM 10/3/2005, John Poltorak wrote:
Following a server restart in the last couple of days I have been unable
to get Zope started.

Is there anything in particular I should check for?

Until the reboot Zope had been running for months without a problem, although it may not have been stopped correctly before the reboot. Should I need to delete any lockfiles that may have been left in existance or should they get deleted on restart?

Have you tried restarting via the C:\Plone 2\Data\bin\runzope.bat file? This will open a command prompt and show you startup messages, including any errors that cannot be resolved.

Hope that help,