Hello,

I tried to install ZOPE from sources via "configure - make - make instance" but
unfortunately I always get the following error message when typing in the
"make" command.

> > command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
> > -basherror:: command not found

In my last message, I assumed that gcc was not installed. I derived this
assumption from the error message

The weird thing is that whenever I type in the command 'gcc'. There is always
the following error message:
'No input files found'

I am wondering why: If gcc was not installed, there should be an error message
that is similar to 'command not found'.
The output 'No input files found' implies that - in my opinion - gcc is
actually installed.

What do you think of that?