Vladimir Petrovic wrote:
I know this can be done by restricting View/Access Contents information privileges for folders/scripts to the specific role and then giving DTML methods proxy role. But, is there any other easier methods ?

That is the only sane way to do it..

I've tried using access_rule, but the is to allow ZMI to work. At the time when access_rule is called user is not authenticated, so I cannot check if the current user is manager on not.

You might try something clunky with a rewrite rule on your front end proxy server, but I wouldn't trust that...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk