Ok, does this error message mean that it is "just" a swap problem so that I
wont have to install gcc, Python anymore?
Having run "top", I could dectect that there is 10,241,428k total Swap. About
3,856,000k of it is actually being used and approximately 6,384,000k is free
and about 463,000k is cached.
I expect the 6,384,000k free space not to be enough - right? But what processes
am I allowed to kill? Are there any processes that are absolutely neccessary?