Peter Bengtsson wrote:

You are missing something. I can edit multiple objects with both
dreamweaver and xjed.

PS. I don't _use_ dreamweaver but I need to test it sometimes for clients :)

2005/10/7, Garry Saddington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
I do not seem to be able to edit more than one file at a time in an
external editor. Is this normal behaviour or am I missing something?
regards
Garry

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com

Have you had two documents in one instance of an editor (eg tabs) or multiple instances of the same editor? I have tried Oxygen, Crimson editor and Boxer all on XP and all with tabs for the different documents. The first opened doc can be saved but any others are not saved.
regards
Garry