Chris McDonough wrote:

On Oct 8, 2005, at 6:54 AM, Greg Fischer wrote:

I would love to have a product (called ZAjax :) that simply receives a request from the client and spits out xml. To be more specific, a set of classes that call ZSQL methods and retrieve records, then send that back in xml format.

We've had this built in to Zope for a long time in the form of XML- RPC. There are several JavaScript libraries that implement an XML- RPC client, the best in my recollection being vcXMLRPC.

http://myzope.kedai.com.my/blogs/kedai/49
shows a few different ways to do Ajax and Zope.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org